Monday 22 September 2014

my fisrt interview in my life

17 September 2014


Today I have to attend just one class today.... Alhamdullah, I have got some desire about my future life...So, what ever happen I will attend an interview today,even none of my friend don't want to attend the interview...At least as my experience to face the future true life.. At the first moment I can feel that my heart is moving faster and hard. dup dap dup dap.Just like that the sound of my heart I guess.hehehehehe.


Sharp 2.00pm a have ready to attend the interview. With my resume and my certificate I went to the faculty of economics and muamalat  at level 4. I do have ready with my resume from the last night actually. However I still can fell that i am so nervous. Outside the an interview room i fell stomachache, and I have go to toilet for a 3 time ok.....hahahahaha.... How come right.....I think at 3.00pm I have called by the interviewer. my nervous go away step by step when i coming into the room. i have interviewed by indian woman. from my first sight i thought she is so fierce. However, remember dont judge a book by its cover. She definitely very humble and she make me as a friend. and we have talk for 30minutes. She make me feel comfortable. I dont feel nervous or scared anymore....Alhamdulillah i have face my first interview with a sweet time ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment